A new web 3.0 protocol architecture for a future standard of medical big data-driven ecosystems
A healthcare-oriented multi-layer decentralized technology to support advanced scenarios of interactions between medical data market players with focus on data provenance and privacy-preserving features.
Private sale is Sold outJoin the whitelist *
* due to whitelist over-subscription, only Key Opinion Leaders and Smart Investors are currently accepted
Your medical data is being wasted ♻️
Majority of medical data is owned by whales while patients - industry's main data providers - incur additional costs and don’t receive any compensation for their contribution to the data bank
Quality data is essential for the development of healthcare institutions. Absence of worldwide access to latest researches, tests and methodologies leaves more than 50% of the world's population deprived of affordable healthcare.
Here is how we’re going to handle it
- Move your records online
Fill out online health record throughout your life, get a universal health card and access it from anywhere.
- Learn more about your health
Compare your record with people from all over the globe, receive AI-based recommendations and get access to the educational portal.
- Get access to qualified healthcare service providers
Make appointments, receive alerts, get access to high-quality and affordable healthcare and talk to the best doctors available.
- Manage your data as you wish
Keep it private or sell your depersonalized records on DeHealth marketplace for tokens, that can be used to pay for medical services and products. Or simply trade, sell, and withdraw your balance.
- Concept creation and founding team of DeHealth forming
- Global TOP talents join the team for strategic business development
- Start of R&D for the MVP of DeHealth Hospital OS
- Start of R&D for the architecture and MVP of International Electronic Healthcare Record (iiEHR)
- “DeHealth Ukraine” LLC acquires 51% of MIS “Askep.net” - an International SaaS solution provider for medical services. DeHealth onboards significant domain R&D expertise related to data-based medical solutions. DeHealth becomes a licensed operator of software solutions for state medical hospitals across Ukraine with an active B2B client base of 670 hospitals, 34,000 doctors, and over 2,700,000 patients that use Electronic Health Record issued by MIC “Askep.net”
- “DeHealth Ukraine” acquires 100% control over MIS “Askep.net”
- MVP of DeHealth International Intercompatible Electronic Healthcare Record (iiEHR) is released
- DeHealth Foundation is officially registered as a “DeHealth Non-Government Organization” in the United Kingdom
- Start of R&D for the MVP of DeHealth AI Assistant “Dr.Umka”
- Beta-testing of DeHealth International Intercompatible Electronic Healthcare Record (iiEHR) is finished
- Launch of DeHealth HLT Network Public Chain test-net
- Proof-of-Concept of DeHealth HLT Network Core Chain
- Launch of DeHealth HLT Network Public Chain main-net
- PoC of incentive-based tokenomics v2.0: rating systems for data suppliers, data validators
- Pilot integration of the first hospital run by DeHealth Hospital OS to DeHealth HLT Network
- Pilot integration of iiEHR into DeHealth HLT Network
- Launch of DeHealth Education portal
- Release of MVP of DeHealth AI Assistant “Dr.Umka”
- Production launch of DeHealth iiEHR in India and EU
- Release of MVP for DeHealth Marketplace
- Production launch of DeHealth AI Assistant “Dr.Umka”
- Integration of DeHealth AI Assistant “Dr.Umka” with DeHealth HLT Network